Carriage 5th Wheel Owners Forum
April 17, 2014, 09:00:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulations to the faithful !! The forum recently passed 1300 member mark....  Many thanks to our loyal members...Despite Carriage's demise, the forum will remain an open and honest venue of support and information exchange for Carriage owners

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiring diagram for 35SB3  (Read 1260 times)
Wellfooled

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2010, 12:30:50 PM »

Does Carriage have a wiring diagram for the 2010 35SB3 that an owner can acquire?

'03 2500HD Duramax
"Livin' the Dream", '11 Cameo 35SB3
Hamshog

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 01:03:21 PM »

Give Carriage a call. They may be able to send you something that may help..

Regards, Howard

'09 2500HD Dmax/Alli
'10 Carri-Lite 36XTRM5
Fulltimers since 5/29/10
The Bob
Contributing Member

Cameo F35SB3; Dodge 3500 turbo diesel

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 08:46:54 PM »

Good luck.  My experience in talking recently to a few other 35SB3 owners is that the wiring greatly depends on the mood of the folks building that coach on any particular day.  (They say, never buy an RV or car that was started on a Monday or a Friday...)  In ours, the entire rear portion of the coach...as in EVERYTHING that was 110 volts (except the A/C) was on the SAME 15 amp circuit.  This includes counter plugs, microwave, wall plugs, TV, DVD player, etc.) Go figure.  Others say that several circuits were used in their coach.  My dealer fixed it, but it does seem to border on the ridiculous, ay?  I even talked to Sandy @ Carriage about it and she said, "we do it that way on purpose for energy conservation purposes..."  Uh, huh....sure, well that makes TOTAL sense on a coach with 50 AMP service and a breaker panel, with several circuits unused.  But, it's all better now that it's been fixed.
Wellfooled

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 11:25:29 AM »

Good luck.  My experience in talking recently to a few other 35SB3 owners is that the wiring greatly depends on the mood of the folks building that coach on any particular day.  (They say, never buy an RV or car that was started on a Monday or a Friday...)  In ours, the entire rear portion of the coach...as in EVERYTHING that was 110 volts (except the A/C) was on the SAME 15 amp circuit.  This includes counter plugs, microwave, wall plugs, TV, DVD player, etc.) Go figure.  Others say that several circuits were used in their coach.  My dealer fixed it, but it does seem to border on the ridiculous, ay?  I even talked to Sandy @ Carriage about it and she said, "we do it that way on purpose for energy conservation purposes..."  Uh, huh....sure, well that makes TOTAL sense on a coach with 50 AMP service and a breaker panel, with several circuits unused.  But, it's all better now that it's been fixed.

Kinda wondered about that. My Cougar (last 5vr) had several circuits unused in the panel, and those same circuits all tied together in the panel. Not really sure the folks building the rig understood what they were doing, but am sorry to hear it may well carry over to the new coach.

I'll contact Carriage, but don't expect anything better answer than "huh".

'03 2500HD Duramax
"Livin' the Dream", '11 Cameo 35SB3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: